dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

My purchases at Abunai! 2013

Here my blog about the things that I purchased at Abunai three days ago. I wanted to do this blog seperately, or else my other post would be too long. First of all, the deallerroom was huge! If I knew that there were so many things that I really like to have, I would have brought more money haha. But I'm happy with the things that I bought with the little budget that I had.

Of course, I bought a poster by 2NE1, like I do every single time I see a kpopstand at a convention. The stand were I normally go, didn't have 2NE1 posters with all four of them, so lucky me I found another stand where they did had them. This poster is twice the size as the rest of the posters I have, and my door is getting pretty filled with posters right now.

I also couldn't let myself walk away from the convention before I good some sweet goodies. I found several things, two DIY packages, a chocolate biscuit and a jelly-soft grape candy. I really like those two cute candies, I can't wait to buy more online! Candies from left to right: Kabaya Saku Panda Chocolate Monaka , Popin Cookin Nazo Nazo Neru Neru summer special, Coris Kajiriccho Grape & Soda Soft Candy , Popin Cookin Bento Box

And last but not least, my biggest purchase! Rilakkuma Pillow. A normal size pillow, whicih is really soft! I bet you don't have any bad nights when you sleep with a pillow like this! I've never seen a Rilakkuma pillow before, didn't know that it actually existed! This is really my favourite pillow from now on!

This was my blog for now, stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten