woensdag 21 augustus 2013

Cosplay outfit for Abunai: Maidcostume

Hey everyone!
Today I'll show you what I'm wearing on Abunai this saturday. I like to dress up differently every single time I go to a convention. Some costumes are bought, some are made on my own! For me it's like: So many characters to cosplay, but a tiny amount of cosplayconventions. Here in the Netherlands, there are quite a lot conventions compared to this not so big country. But still, the more the better!!

Anyway, let me show you my costume. It's a maidcostume, which I bought from Ebay, but I still did some little things on my own. As an example the bow. Since it was hanging, I sewed it together with the collar. And since the collar was way to big for me, I attached some extra velcro so it fits me better.

The costume consists of a dress with the bowtie, an apron, headwear and some cute sleeves. What was bought apart from it, are the socks.

The costume is perfect for me! I really like the fabric and the way it suits me. And of course the fact that I didn't have to spend a lot of money for it, like you have to do for really popular cosplays. Like my friend, who wants to go as one of the Attack on Titan members. He looked around and saw prices like 150 bucks... compared to my 60 dollar costume(which is including wig, and I'll show you tommorow) that is a bunch of money, don't you think?


How the costume looks on me
I'm really looking forward to Abunai, and for the ones in Netherlands, say 'hi' when you see me!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten