donderdag 22 augustus 2013

My wig for Abunai: Chii from Chobits


Hey everyone!
Let me show you my beautiful pale-blond wig. Almost half a year ago I watched the anime 'Chobits', and since then I wanted to cosplay Chii for so long! But, I also always liked to cosplay as a maid. So I thought: 'Why not combine them?!?' Well, as you can see, I did.

I'm going as my own maidversion of Chii. I got the wig, including the ears and the hair beads. Most of the Chii-ears are coming with a hairband, but this one, you have to clip in. I thought that would be a great idea, so you wouldn't see the hairband. But I found out that I was a little bit wrong.

Not only do they slight down a bit, they also do not really fit with the hair. The space between the wig and the ears is obvious to see when they're clipped on. So now I'm trying to find a way, that they will suit the wig better. For any suggestion, please leave a comment below! :)

This wig is also very long! It is 100 cm and I'm scared for all the knots that are going to be brushed out. But for now, I don't care. I will do it after Abunai. I also cut the bangs, since they were way to long. I don't think anyone walks around with bangs over their nose, do they? I am happy it didn't fail, but I must say it could've gone better!

You like my Yoshishirt?                                                Chii!                      


Anyway, my cosplay for Abunai will the maidversion of Chii. Today, I also did the makeuptutorial for it, since I thought it would be fun. It was my very first time and it's not the same as an youtube-guru, but for an amateur I think I did a good job. I hope to post it tomorrow, so you can watch it yourself.

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten